Schedule

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Center Task for the week & lot's of Freebies!!

Can you feel the excitement in the air?  With Halloween just around the corner I've noticed how loud my kiddos have been.  Plus we are expecting some of Hurricane Sandy's icky weather.  Our weather report has reported that Sandy's wind field will be so large, they anticipate a significant storm  here in Maine.  Oh Joy!  Hopefully it will go in time for Halloween.

So this week I've planned some Halloween and Fall themed centers.

My Math Center this week is a great freebie from Smedley's Smorgasbord of Kindergarten.  You can grab it here.






The Phonics Center is all about beginning sounds.  Check it out here.



My Math Center is a combination of math and art.  I love the 100 charts by Lil' Country Kindergarten
 

The Writing  Center task is another activity with beginning sound.  Using spooky Halloween theme.  Students pick a card say the picture, listen for the beginning sound and record it on the recording sheet.  You can grab it here free for until November first!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment