Schedule

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Centers For the Week-Holiday Theme

Art Center:  Window Ornament activity.  While browsing on Pinterest I found this fun activity from 1-2-3 Learn Curriculum

 You can get an ornament template HERE.  I used contact paper for the color paper pieces to stick to.  When they finish making them I plan to laminate them.

Math Center: Number ordering with Christmas Lights.  I printed off four houses and the Christmas lights and laminated them.  Students will place the lights along the roof to put numbers 10-20 in order.
Writing Center: Writing CVC Words.  Each reindeer card has been laminated and using wipe off crayons or markers my students will be practicing sounding out cvc words and writing them down on the cards.  Once I check them they will take a paper towel and wipe them clean for the next group to use.
 Phonics Center: Ho-Ho Ending  Sounds by Deanna Jump.  This will be great for my kids to use.  We have been practicing listening for ending sounds in our K Phonics program.

No comments:

Post a Comment