Schedule

Saturday, October 13, 2012

A week of pumpkin center fun

I'm so excited to be able to share with you my center ideas for this week.  Over the years I have arranged my center time in many different ways.  Now I love how they flow and it allows for my kids to get the independence and extra practice on the skills I'm teaching.  My center time is right in the middle of the day.  The kids have just come back from lunch and have to go to an assigned center.  I've mention in an earlier post that I have four rotating centers (math, phonics, art & writing).  On the fifth day they have free play time.

Here is a look at what my four centers for the week are:

Math Center


Writing Center Activity

You can check them out here


Art Center Activity



Phonics Center


download for free here

No comments:

Post a Comment